- Do not apply if you live outside
NJ-NY-PA-CT (unless you plan to re-locate)
- We do not provide
transportation, housing, visas, financial aid or scholarships.
You must also commit to weight-training or fitness regimine.
must be in good physical & mental health and possess good coordination & cognitive skills.
- Program open to men & women ages 18 & up who meet all health requirements.
qualified, those age 16 & 17 may be invited to join Adult Program after completing Youth Clinic.
What You Need:Class
Attire: shorts or sweatpants, t-shirt or sweatshirt (knee pads recommended)
Medical Clearance: Doctor’s
Note stating you are cleared for athletics (due within first month).
Foot Wear: good
sneakers (fully laced), or amateur wrestling shoes, or wrestling boots.
Gym Bag: towel, extra shirts, change of clothes, notebook, pen.
- Classes are private. NO guests, visitors, or
tours allowed during class.
- Students recommended
to attend at least 2 classes per week, plus Live Events.
Graduation takes 6 months (depending upon progress & attendance).
- If it takes longer than 6 months, there are no additional fees. You have up to 1 year to complete training.
- Qualified students can earn a spot on Live Events after 3 months of training
(depending upon progress).
- After graduation, you pay NO
additional tuition to continue training. We collect small dues once a year.
- All registration, tuition plans and fee payments are non-refundable.
- If you have any enrollment questions, please email CampIWF@aol.com (serious inquiries only).
- New Beginner Sessions start first week of every month
- If you meet all the above requirements, submit an application using form below.
- After you are accepted & notified via email, you can make payment below.